|0116||Hospital Road,Dr Pramod Tiwari Chowk,Indira Chowk, Sant Ghat,Kali Bagh, Naya Bazaar, Christian Quarter, Teen Lalten Chowk.|
|0196||Kathaiya, Pathak Bazaar, Jhajhra, Tahiri, Mishrain Tola.|
|0367||Pakdiya Chowk,Jamuniya Chowk, Jagdishpur Thana Chowk,Matiyarwa Chowk, Noneya, Pandit Pur,Mahto Tola.|
|0806||K.R. Chowk,Piuni Bagh,Bhola M.P.Chowk.|
|1156||Gonauli,Ranipakri,Saraiya Lala tola|
|1377||(Omnie) Banuchhapar-Fakirana, Ramlakhan Singh Yadav College Colony.(Two Trips)|
|2764||(Supro) Pakhnaha Road,|
|4364||Post Office Chowk,New Colony,Gandak Chowk, ITI Field,|
|4365||Bhagwati Nagar, Station Chowk, Supriya Road, Indrapuri Sant Kabir Road Banuchhapar|
|6015||Majhaulia,Nanosati,Pipra Chowk, Nanosati to Jagdish Pur Road|
|8377||(Supro) Sant Ghat,Kila Muhalla Jamadar Tola|
School staff, parents, and students are all responsible for creating a culture of positive behavior. Discuss with your child the student conduct information below. Parents and students must follow the school district’s Student Code of Conduct. A frequent form of misconduct is bullying
School officials, bus operators, parents, and students themselves are all responsible for ensuring that school bus riders follow these safety tips:
At the bus stop:
• Students and parents are responsible for safety and proper behavior going to and from the stop and while waiting for the bus.
• Students must stand off the roadway while waiting.
• Students must respect other people’s property.
• Students must not push, shove, or engage in horseplay.
• Parents should supervise children at the stop if possible.
• Students must arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
• Students must wait for and get off the bus only at approved stop locations.